Welcome to the first full episode of The #AskSteveAustin Podcast: Stone Cold Advice from a Guy Who’s Been There!
In this episode, Steve answers questions the following listener questions:
- How do I create boundaries with toxic people I have to deal with on a regular basis?
- How do I keep being optimistic about love?
- Where’s the line between needing people to earn your trust and just being bitter, when it comes to church hurts?
- How do I maintain relationship with my kids after a divorce, and will I ever be able to be friends with my ex?
- What kind of meditation do you do?
- What is self-care?
Interested in starting a self-care routine? Sign up for Steve Austin’s free 7-Day Self-Care Challenge. Go to jointheselfcarechallenge.com
Looking for life coaching? Sign up at AskSteveAustin.com today! Purchase Steve Austin’s Elite Coaching Package and use discount code: MESSYGRACETRIBE to save an additional $20!
Read Steve’s blog at iamsteveaustin.com and sign up for his weekly newsletter.
Email your questions to email@example.com
Connect on social media!
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve’s goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Looking for more ways to create space? Subscribe to Steve Austin’s free weekly newsletter by clicking right here.
You can also listen on iTunes or Podbean.
GOT A QUESTION? FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW!Name * Name
Email Address *