In Episode 011 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast, life coach and self-care consultant, Steve Austin, shares 7 simple self-care tips for tired parents.
- Music: “The Bear” by Act of Congress
- Steve Austin is speaking at Unity of Birmingham on Father’s Day at 11am CST. If you’re in or around Birmingham, join us!
- In this episode, Steve talks briefly about what it means to be a wellness coach.
- Get Steve’s book, “Self-Care for the Wounded Soul” at myselfcarebook.com
- Sign up for Steve’s FREE 7-Day Self-Care Challenge at jointheselfcarechallenge.com
- Interested in self-care consulting or life coaching? Get the details and sign up at AskSteveAustin.com
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve’s goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Looking for more ways to create space? Subscribe to Steve Austin’s free weekly newsletter by clicking right here.
You can also listen on iTunes or Podbean.
Add To Cart