Episode 20 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast is a bonus episode, in honor of Suicide Prevention Month. In this episode, Steve Austin shares his story of nearly dying, while he was serving as a Christian pastor. Don’t miss this powerful tale of Steve’s darkest night.
- Subscribe to From Pastor to a Psych Ward, Steve’s 13-episode serial podcast, based on his Amazon best-selling book by the same name.
- Subscribe to CXMH: A Podcast at the Intersection of Christianity and Mental Health with Robert Vore and Steve Austin
- Get Steve’s book, From Pastor to a Psych Ward, for FREE when you subscribe to his free weekly newsletter. Just click here.
- Read the original RELEVANT Magazine post.
- Text HELP to 741741 (for the Crisis Line)
- Email email@example.com to be connected with mental health professionals in your area.
- Call 1-800-273-8255 for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve’s goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Looking for more ways to create space? Subscribe to Steve Austin’s free weekly newsletter by clicking right here.
You can also listen on iTunes or Podbean.
Music in today’s podcast is by Tony Anderson, from the soundtrack for the upcoming movie, The Heart of Man.
Add To Cart
What’s Your ONE Big Question?Name * Name
Email Address *