Welcome to Episode 56 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast, with Steve Austin and Rev. Carol Howard Merritt. Have you ever wondered if it’s possible to reconnect with a loving God after experiencing a hurtful church? In Episode 56, we talk about Carol’s wonderfully helpful book, Healing Spiritual Wounds.
- Retweet Steve Austin’s pinned post on Twitter for a chance to win an autographed copy of Healing Spiritual Wounds!
- Check out the blog at iamsteveaustin.com and read Steve’s new post, “The Day Always Starts at Night”.
- While you’re at iamsteveaustin.com, check out info on Steve Austin’s life coaching, follow the newsletter, and listen to other podcast’s he has been interviewed on.
- Join the Messy Grace Tribe on Facebook! You can support the show at patreon.com/iamsteveaustin
- The #AskSteveAustin Podcast is sponsored by Audible.com – sign up for your free month’s membership at audibletrial.com/asksteveaustin!
Rev. Carol Howard Merritt (@CarolHoward) is a minister whose writing, speaking, and teaching is anchored in theological wisdom and sociological insight. She’s a sought-after keynote speaker, especially on the topic of ministering in a new generation.
When not at a podium, pulpit, or an airport, Carol can be found in Chattanooga, Tennessee with her pastor-activist husband, Brian Merritt, and their daughter, Calla. You can follow Carol’s work at carolhowardmerritt.org