WELCOME to Episode 57 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast, with Steve Austin and Denise Jacobs, author of Banish Your Inner Critic. This show is sponsored by Audible.com – sign up for your free month’s membership at audibletrial.com/asksteveaustin!
- GIVEAWAY! The next 10 people who sign up for The Writer’s Toolkit E-course (iamsteveaustin.teachable.com) will get the original Writer’s Toolkit workbook, signed by me, as a bonus! If you’re a ministry student, newbie blogger, a writer who wants to up the game, or just someone with a story to tell who needs a little help in that direction, sign up today! This 7-part e-course is only $27, and in this video series, Steve Austin will guide you through downloadable worksheets, in how to own and craft a powerful story. Sign up today at iamsteveaustin.teachable.com
- Read week’s blog, “There will be blossoms, too.”
- Go to iTunes to rate and review the show to get a “shoutout” on the podcast!
- Join the Messy Grace Tribe on Facebook! If you’re looking for a place where you can be free to be yourself – a safe place where you’ll be loved and accepted for you who are, come join us. You can sign up for as little as $1/month at patreon.com/iamsteveaustin – Patreon supporters get all sorts of extras. Check out all the rewards and sign up today at patreon.com/iamsteveaustin
- Join the Official Catching Your Breath launch team on Facebook to get early access to my Steve Austin’s book! Sign up here.
- The selfishness that leads to self-lessness is called self-full-ness.
- Changing the brain is driven by where we place our focus.
- The closer we get to achieving grandeur, the louder the inner-critic becomes.
- Staying curious is one powerful way to learn from criticism.
- You have the power to change.
Denise Jacobs is an author, Keynote Speaker, plus Founder and Chief Creativity Evangelist at TheCreativeDose.com – Denise has written a wonderful new book, Banish Your Inner Critic: Silence the Voice of Self-Doubt to Unleash Your Creativity and Do Your Best Work.