Episode 66 of the #AskSteveAustin podcast with Steve Austin is a BONUS episode – A Tribute to Steve’s grandfather, Ben House. In this episode, Steve shares some personal stories and journals, talks about blessings, and shares his grandfather’s favorite Scripture.
- Number 6:22-27- “And the Lord said to Moses, Speak unto Aaron and his sons, saying, “Use this wisdom to bless the children of Israel, saying, ‘The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His Face to shine upon you, And be gracious to you, The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace. And they will put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”
- Deuteronomy 21:5 – “And the priests of the sons of Levi shall come near; for them the Lord, your God, has chosen to minister, and to bless in the name of the Lord; And by their word shall every controversy and every punishment be settled.”
- 1 Chronicles 23:13 – “And Aaron was separated, that he should sanctify the most holy things, and he and his sons forever, to burn incense before the Lord, to minister, and BLESS in His name forever.”
- To My Grandpa – The One with Alzheimer’s (blog)
- If I had Spoken at My Grandfather’s Funeral (blog)
In Memory of Benjamin Norris House, Sr.
May the Lord bless you and keep you,
Make His face shine upon you,
Be gracious to you,
And give you peace.