Episode 74 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast is a bonus episode! This episode features Steve Austin, reading Chapter 1 of his brand-new book, Catching Your Breath: The Sacred Journey from Chaos to Calm. The book is available for pre-order now on Amazon, in both e-book and paperback format. Click here to order yours today!
- “In Catching Your Breath, Steve offers himself as a companion to those who feel like they are drowning, not as a lifeguard but as a coach saying ‘Hey. You can swim!’” — Andre Henry, Managing Editor, RELEVANT Magazine
- “…uncomfortably honest, remarkably compassionate, and beautifully rough around the edges. Thank you for your friendship, Steve. And thank you for this book. Page after page you reminded me that ‘It is finished.’”— Tullian Tchividjian, author of One-Way Love: Inexhaustible Grace for an Exhausted World and Jesus + Nothing = Everything
- “As I was reading Catching Your Breath, I was convinced that Steve had been reading my mind. Thankfully, he had just the words I needed to hear. I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.”— Michael Baysinger, host of The Inglorious Pasterds Podcast
- I’m not here to argue sacred vs. secular or Sunday vs. Monday. I’m less concerned with a need for theological rightness and far more passionate about kindness.
- In the midst of a sometimes-chaotic life, it’s normal to feel breathless.
- The harsh reality is this: sometimes, even good eggs crack. In those moments, friends and loved ones get the chance to pad the carton with an extra layer of love.
- Beneath all the different things we think we need permission for, I believe what we need is permission to be ourselves. Permission to belong, just as we are.