Welcome to Episode 70 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast with Steve Austin, featuring frequent guest of the show, Rev. Ed Bacon. This episode launches our Summer Series on The Sermon on the Mount. For the next several weeks, Steve will be interviewing pastors, teachers, and friends on selected verses from the Matthew, chapters 5-7. Today, Steve asks Ed three big questions:
- What does it mean to love our enemies?
- What is the difference between “Jesus” and “Christ”?
- What does it mean to come into Christ consciousness?
- Follow Ed’s sign (and sign up for his newsletter)!
- Purchase Ed’s book, 8 Habits of Love.
- Join the Catching Your Breath Community! 3 days free – only $4.99/month after that!
- Get a free copy of “From Pastor to a Psych Ward” (sign up here)
- Interested in life coaching with Steve Austin? Details here.
- Buy Steve Austin’s books.
- Submit a guest blog post for iAmSteveAustin.com (details here).
- Join the launch team for Steve Austin’s upcoming book, Catching Your Breath.
Other episodes featuring Rev. Ed Bacon:
- The Night Rev. Ed Bacon Nearly Died by Suicide
- The Journey to Wholeness in a Time of Polarization (also feat. Paul Young)
- The Miracle and the Mystery of Christmas
- Forgiveness is the Death of Ego
- Faith that Heals Bigotry and Bodies
- The Wonderful Truth about Heaven and Hell
- Prayer and Meditation (CXMH Podcast)