Episode 17 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast is BONUS CONTENT!
Steve Austin introduces a talk by Rev. Ed Bacon from Trinity Episcopal Church in Bessemer, Alabama. Steve was present for this talk on Sunday, August 20, 2017. In this brief sermon, Rev. Ed breaks down a portion of Scripture from Matthew 15, about a woman whose persistence changed Jesus. In light of the events from Charlottesville and other places, this is the timeliest of messages.
- Matthew 15
- Want to change history? Believe in what your heart is telling you to hope for.
- Christ lives in the marginalized.
- Faith is action. Faith is a verb. Faith does something.
- Sometimes we have to sail off the map we have received from our parents, culture, etc.
- Listen to this episode online or on iTunes today. (And please leave a review!)
Rev. Ed Bacon is former Rector of All Saints, Pasadena, California. He is a frequent guest on Oprah’s Soul Series, and also contributes to the Huffington Post and Truthdig. Ed has received numerous accolades for his peace and interfaith work. Connect with Ed on Twitter, his website, or buy 8 Habits of Love: Open Your Heart, Open Your Mind on Amazon.
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve’s goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Looking for more ways to create space? Subscribe to Steve Austin’s free weekly newsletter by clicking right here.