Hello, friend! I’m Steve Austin, welcome to this special edition of the #AskSteveAustin podcast. On Episode 62, Steve Austin lets you in on the heart behind his upcoming book, Catching Your Breath: The Sacred Journey from Chaos to Calm. For the past month, people have been donating to the Kickstarter campaign at KickstartMyBook.com, helping make this book a reality. The Kickstarter ends May 2nd – and we’re working really hard to reach the $10,000 goal, so listen to this episode for excerpts from the book, answers to listener questions, and several songs by Devin Balram.
- So – what is Catching Your Breath all about?
- After writing four other books, why this one, and why now?
- What was the toughest part about writing this book?
- What is the most important message you like for readers to take from this book?
- What is your Enneagram number?
- What do you do when being optimistic and joyful is your goal, but you’re having a less-than-perfect day?
- If there was one sentence, one paragraph, one page, one chapter that you really wanted listeners to grasp, what would it be?
- What can I expect to get out of the book? How do you plan on actually helping me get from chaos to calm? Is this just another dime-a-dozen book? What about the book is uniquely, “Steve Austin”
- Donate to the Kickstarter campaign until May 2nd at 10am CST at KickstartMyBook.com – thanks!
- Special music in this week’s episode by Devin Balram
- Background music courtesy of BenSound