Welcome to Episode 73 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast with Steve Austin, featuring Jon Scott. This Summer, we’re talking through The Sermon on the Mount, and in today’s conversation, we talk about peacemaking. Jon Scott is the host of the Holy Heretics Podcast and lead minister at Unity of Chattanooga.
- Humans want love before we even want food and drink.
- I want to be the guy who is drawing the bigger circle.
- I’d rather have the Peace of God than to have my piece of God.
- Peace is only possible if I believe it is.
- I believe peace comes from us, not to us.
- Instead of praying for peace, we should be living from it.
- Don’t dispel the other, merge them.
- Social media is a perfect experiment for radical peace.
- Call out the bullshit without shitting on other people.
- If you’re going to preach peace, you can’t do it with a sword in one hand and a gun in the other.
- Peace calls me to a place where I learn that I don’t have enemies. I live in a world where I have friends.
- You create the world from the inside out.
- Listen to the Holy Heretics Podcast
- Join the Catching Your Breath Community! 3 days free – only $4.99/month after that!
- Get a free copy of “From Pastor to a Psych Ward” (sign up here)
- Interested in life coaching with Steve Austin? Details here.
- Buy Steve Austin’s books.
- Submit a guest blog post for iAmSteveAustin.com (details here).
- Join the launch team for Steve Austin’s upcoming book, Catching Your Breath.