The second episode of 2018 is all about vision, which Dr. Jeremy Lopez says begins with a journey inward.
Dictionary.com defines the word “vision” as – the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be; And those of us who have grown up in the church most of our lives have constantly heard things like, “Without vision, the people perish”.
But what is the importance of having a vision in 2018?
Quotes you can’t miss:
- The outward is just an overflow of the inward.
- You attract what’s in your heart.
- Your body is one big memory bank.
- All emotions have a foundation. When you feel strongly about something, you are just projecting the highest vibrational frequency of that particular energy.
- What you behold, you become.
- All of us create monsters or demons every day because we don’t understand our creative power.
- Visualization means to peak, view, or give your attention to something. It’s from the same Hebrew root as the word Behold.
- Vision combines attention and intention.
- Everything in your life right now is a manifestation of what you have said, done, or thought.
- Manipulate your mind. Manipulation is not always bad. Convince your mind of what it should think or look like.
- Presentation to God is everything. What are you presenting to God?
- My dream is to know the highest version of myself.
- If you want something outwardly, you always have to go inward.
- Frustration is trying to tell you something.
- Get to know yourself.
Today’s guest is Dr. Jeremy Lopez, Founder and President of Identity Network, one of the world’s largest prophetic resource websites. He is an entrepreneur, successful dream and life coach, motivational speaker, humanitarian and teacher. His love and passion for discovering and teaching people how to release the mindsets that holds them back from achieving their fullest potential is what drives him and gives his life purpose and meaning.
The #AskSteveAustin Podcast is brought to you weekly by the folks at BetterHelp. If you’re looking for accessible, affordable, professional help, go to BetterHelp.com/AskSteveAustin. BetterHelp will match you to one of 2,000 licensed therapists. Get feedback, advice and guidance from your counselor.
Steve Austin is a life coach, speaker, and author of Self-Care for the Wounded Soul. Steve’s goal is to help you create a lifestyle of focused emotional health and clarity. Subscribe to Steve Austin’s free weekly newsletter by clicking right here. Looking for more? If you’re ready to change your life, email firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Music by Bensound.com