In Episode 48 of the #AskSteveAustin Podcast, Benjamin L. Corey, author of the new book, Unafraid: Moving Beyond Fear-Based Faith, joins Steve Austin for a powerful conversation about rethinking everything about faith.
Dr. Benjamin L. Corey is a two-time graduate of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and holds his doctorate from Fuller Theological Seminary. He is also the author of the new book, Unafraid: Moving Beyond Fear-Based Faith, which is available wherever good books are sold. www.Unafraid-book.com
- What would you say to someone who doesn’t know what they believe anymore?
- Put the Theological Gas Cans Down
- How do you turn a crisis of faith into an awakening? How do I move forward?
- How do we begin to reframe our faith after deconstruction?
- What if you’re a faith leader and you find yourself in a crisis of faith?
- Benefits of secular mental health counseling or therapy for ministers
- How do we help people stop living the miserable Christian life?
- Have we made an idol out of the Bible?
- Does what we believe about the future matter?
- What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever lived through? And how have you reconciled that with your belief in a God of love?
- When we have our faith ass-backward, how do we start over?
The #AskSteveAustin Podcast is sponsored by BetterHelp. If you’re looking for affordable, accessible, quality help for your mental health, go to BetterHelp.com/AskSteveAustin today.
Connect with Steve Austin:
- Listen to the #AskSteveAustin Podcast on iTunes (just click here).
- Follow the GraceIsMessy Blog.
- Check out iAmSteveAustin.com today.
- Sign up for Steve Austin’s weekly email newsletter and get a FREE chapter of his upcoming book, Overwhelmed.
STEVE AUSTIN IS AN IN-DEMAND LIFE COACH, SPEAKER, AND AMAZON BEST-SELLING AUTHOR.
IF YOU ARE READY TO: CLARIFY YOUR VISION, DISCOVER YOUR PASSION, OWN YOUR STORY, EMBRACE INTENTIONALITY, CULTIVATE RESILIENCE, AND ROLL YOUR CHAOS INTO CALM…CONTACT STEVE TODAY!
LIFE COACHING WITH STEVE AUSTIN TURNS ICEBERGS INTO ICE CUBES. THROUGH A SERVICE-ORIENTED APPROACH AND HONEST CONVERSATION, STEVE EMPOWERS CLIENTS TO CREATE HEALTHY PATHWAYS TO LIVE WELL: MIND, BODY, AND SPIRIT.
Background Music by BenSound.com
Ending song: “Dream” by Act of Congress